International Yoga Day 2017
Koh Phangan's official International Yoga Day celebration, located at Agama Yoga Retreat Thailand.
On Wednesday 21 June, you are invited to the beautiful Agama Yoga campus in Sri Thanu, Koh Phangan to join in a day of celebrating Union, or Yoga in Sanskrit. On this special day, the school’s campus will be open for events that honor the union of individual Consciousness with universal Consciousness and that represent a holistic approach to health - finding a perfect harmony between mind & body, human being & nature.
All events are free and open to the entire community
Free food provided for the event by Evolution Yogi Cafe
Featuring Yoga from the following teachers and Koh Phangan centers:
- Agama Yoga. Aldona Bermudez
- Agama Healing Center. Astrea
- Orion Healing Centre. Ben Makosch
- Samma Karuna. Medicine Tantra Yoga. Sophia La Pastina
- Pranayama Garden. Eva Zikis
- Aerial Yoga provided by Ulu Yoga
- Vendor Village- outdoor booths by schools and sponsors.
- The famous "how long can you hold it?" asana challenge
The event will be supported by the following businesses (please link to the center's websites)-
- Yoga Journal Thailand
- Moonlight Cinema
- Happy Cow
- Evolution Cafe
- Ganesha Incense