On Tuesday, June 21st, all are invited to the beautiful Agama Yoga campus in Sri Thanu, Koh Phangan, Thailand to join in a day of celebrating Union, or Yoga in sanskrit. On this special day, the school’s campus will be open for events that honor the union of individual Consciousness, with that of universal Consciousness - a perfect harmony between mind and body, breath and movement, and a holistic approach to health and well being.
Each school will give it's own ‘signature’ Yoga class. Agama will teach a Hatha Yoga class, Samma Karuna and Orion will each lead a Vinyasa Yoga class, Gaia Yogashala will teach a class on Yoga Alignment and Agama Healing Center will lead a Yoga Nidra class.
In addition to a day filled with asana practice, Agama will also lead two guided meditations, celebrate Bhakti Yoga with an evening bhajans, present a special satsang by Swami Vivekananda Saraswati on ‘what is Yoga?’ and host the grand opening party of Agama's new vegan and vegetarian restaurant, Evolution Yogi Cafe.
Koh Phangan’s own Ganesha Incense will be in all the classes at all times, ensuring full sensory stimulation. And our dear friends at Phanganist and Happy Cow are providing full event support and coverage.
Classes and events are all FREE and will run all day and well into the evening.
Tuesday, June 21st-
- 07:00-08:00 Special morning meditation on the nature of reality. "Who am I?"
- 08:30-10:00 Hatha Yoga Class, Led by Agama Teacher. Shiva Yoga Hall
- 10:30-11:30 Vinyasa Yoga Class, Led by Samma Karuna Teacher. Shiva Yoga Hall
- 12:00-13:00 Yogi Siesta, Yoga Nidra class by the Agama Healing Center, Ganesha Yoga Hall
- 13:30-15:00 Alignment Yoga Class, Led by Gaia Yogashala Teacher. Shakti Yoga Hall
- 15:30-16:00 Gratitude meditation to Shiva, the great Guru of the Yogi-s. Led by Muktananda. Shakti Yoga Hall
- 16:30-18:00 Vinyasa Yoga Class, afternoon, Led by Orion Yoga Teacher. Shakti Yoga Hall
- 18:00-19:30 Celebreation of Bhakti Yoga. Evening Bhajans, Shakti Yoga Hall
- 19:30-21:00 Special Satsang by Swami Vivekananda Saraswati. Topic- "What is Yoga?" Shakti Yoga Hall
- 21:00-? Live music, Bonfire, and Evolution Yogi Cafe Grand Opening Party. Evolution Yogi Cafe
YOGI CHALLENGE!! Attend all 5 Yoga classes, and receive a card for 5 free bowls from Evolution Yogi Cafe!
Live, interactive HRV booth provided by the Agama Healing Center.
Free Food, all day provided by Evolution Yogi Cafe.
All events are free and open to Yogis of all levels of skill and aspiration.
Evolution Yogi Cafe
Outdoor, Grassy Area