Overcome limiting beliefs regarding your sexuality
Channel sexual energy into an experience of transcendental love
Explore lovemaking rituals as part of sacred sexuality
Erotic Tantra Rituals invites you to explore the mysteries of sacred eroticism and transform your sexual life into a liberating lovemaking experience.
* Please note that in 2017, this course will be called Evolving Through Tantra
This course, open to singles and couples, is for everyone who wishes to explore both theoretical and practical approaches to overcoming social conditioning in relation to sex. You will use the chakra system to identify limiting beliefs (including shame, guilt, and inhibitions) regarding sexuality and take steps to move past them, paving the way for a harmonious and integrated sexuality. Discover the magic of working together with a partner to build a truly spiritual, sexual relationship.
This workshop offers:
- A framework for and practice in identifying and overcoming inhibitions regarding sexuality
- An exploration of male and female sexuality and sexual communication
- An initiation into different erotic Tantric rituals and empowerment in their independent practice
- Tools to direct sexual energy towards a spiritual practice
- Hatha Yoga specifically tailored to build awareness and purify, open, and balance the chakras.
The teachings in this course are presented in a way that preserves the traditional, authentic transmission while also taking into account our modern Western mindset and context. Pertinent information derived from Yoga, Taoism, Buddhism and modern science is included to reinforce the ageless and universal value of the Tantric teachings.
The information is presented using diverse formats, making the workshop accessible to all types of learning abilities. A typical class includes lecture, practical exercises to exemplify the lecture, initiation (energy induction), and meditation. Multimedia resources, including movies, music and performances, are used when relevant. Participants will also receive printed material to support their learning.
This course is committed to the highest standards regarding language, communication, and interpersonal interactions. There are no explicit sexual presentations or nudity.
- It is not required to have a partner to take the workshops. And although the workshops generally have even numbers of men and women, if you come without a partner, Agama can not guarantee you will be provided one.
- Practical exercise vs. theory lecturing- The workshops generally offer 30-60 min of exercise per 3 hour session, with the remainder comprising of lecture on Tantric theory.
- Men need to come dressed in white for all, in-workshop rituals. Adequate notice will be given.
- Please bring a USB stick if you wish to receive any in-workshop music.
Prerequisites: To participate in this course, it is highly recommended that students have completed either Tantra Essentials or Tantra Fundamentals.
Complete Agama Tantra Workshops, Retreats and Instructor Training:
Agama hosts several of its variety of Tantra workshops each year. This year’s workshops offer exceptional opportunities to study the traditions of Tantra, Yoga and spiritual eroticism in the lush, natural seaside setting of Thailand, as well as in other locations around the world.
“Tantra Essentials” covers the basic building blocks of Tantra and sexuality in a sacred context and is the minimum prerequisite for the Erotic Tantric Rituals workshop.
“Tantra Fundamentals” goes more in depth to Tantra and sacred sexuality: consecrated to theory, training, and practical issues for individuals, single or within a couple. The Tantra Fundamentals workshop also meets the prerequisite for Erotic Tantric Rituals (see below).
“Tantric Lovers” is tailored for couples (singles may attend) and introduces the aspects of spiritual relationships. Participants will rediscover what Love is and its profound transformative power to enliven the relationship.
“Erotic Tantric Rituals” follows with more in-depth treatment of subjects covering the place and importance of rituals in Tantra; Overcoming challenges and enhancing sexuality while preserving a safe environment. Participants must have attended Tantra Essentials, Fundamentals or the previous Agama Tantra 1 or 2 to participate in Erotic Tantric Rituals
“Agama Tantra Initiation” - 6 week retreat
“Agama Tantra Instructor Training”