* TAKE THE FIRST STEP IN WHOLE-BODY EVOLUTION *
The Agama Healing Center takes root in authentic Yogic and Ayurvedic knowledge, promoting a holistic approach towards health and personal evolution. We believe in the miracle of an inner capacity to heal and evolve.
Respecting the uniqueness of every human being, we put into practice the concept of individualized therapy by custom-tailoring programs that:
- Considers the interplay between your body’s physiology, chemistry and physics
- Considers the traditional yogic and energetic approaches to health and healing
- Addresses main complains while carefully investigating deeper, underlying conditions and causes
- Is an integrative compound of alternative and conventional methods, specifically designed to "meet you where you're at" in your present condition of health
- Respects your personal physical, social, mental-emotional or spiritual boundaries
We offer therapeutic Yoga consultations, daily Yoga classes, and weekly Wednesday workshops. Come visit!
Free Whole Body Evolution Workshop
Given bi-monthly on the Agama campus, this 60 minute workshop covers an overview of the Agama Healing Center and how we will craft a custom, whole-body health program to perfectly complement your daily yoga practice.
Therapeutic Yoga Consultation
Schedule a comprehensive holistic health evaluation based on yoga therapy, western medicine, classical homeopathy and Ayurveda, From this evaluation, the Agama Healing Center will create you a personalized plan that consists of a complete asana, pranayama, meditation, nutrition, herbal supplement, and homeopathic routine.
Yoga For Healing. Daily Drop-in Yoga Classes.
Running in 7 day cycles, The Agama Healing Center’s daily, drop-in yoga classes are therapeutic based, teaching how to use yoga for self healing. Each class will be themed with a specific health aspect - 30 minutes lecture combined with a 90 min therapeutic yoga practice.
Daily, Drop-in Yoga Classes are from 9am - 11am. Please click here to view Daily Drop-in Yoga class details.
Treat yourself to a regular practice of deep relaxation. Nidra Yoga is an ancient technique supported by modern medical research that releases tension and quiets the mind. Learn to use self-suggestion to plant a seed in your subconscious for personal transformation. Wear loose, comfortable clothes and bring an eye cover if you prefer.
The Agama Healing Center also provides:
- Workshops (see below) centered around healing focused topics
- Specialized Training in massage and energy center work
- Supporting Consultations in: Chiropractic, Personal and Couple Intimacy, Psychotherapy, Physiotherapy, and Hypnotherapy
** A complete list of Agama Healing Center Services can be found HERE **
The Agama Healing Center is Located only 100 meters from the Agama Campus.
The Agama Healing Center is open:
- Monday: 11am - 15:00
- Tuesday: 11am - 18:00
- Wednesday: 11am - 15:00
- Thursday: 11am - 15:00
- Friday: 11am - 18:00
Stop by and see us Today!